Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm 3...

This place is insane and I really wish I could show pictures now.  You'd see the ridiculously comfortable bed, the ridiculous amount of luxury added at a premium.  They have my credit card so I'm afraid to touch anything.  Two of my co workers came to my room and, lucky they did, because, if they hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known not to even touch anything in the mini bar or closet.  Touch the even robe hanging in the closet and they'll know and charge you $100.  At least, that's the rumor I heard.  I didn't want to find out.

I just got back from chatting with two Puerto Rican guests in the bar and am ready to just crash.  As expected, the storm isn't doing much yet.  I felt a few tiny rain drops on me outside briefly about a half hour ago but nothing more. For now, it's time to sleep.  I'll check back in tomorrow at the height of the storm if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment